We provide a range of training and support options for DfE’s new Analyse School Performance (ASP) system and Ofsted’s Inspection Data Summary Report (IDSR). The support can be tailored to the needs of your school(s), offering support in half-day or full-day sessions.
ASP/IDSR support topics covered include:
- Basic training in the use of ASP, including understanding the tables/charts
- Briefing key staff on the performance measures including floor targets and coasting measures and how school data can be analysed at school, subject and group level
- Governor training on the interpretation and use of Inspection Data Summary Report and performance data
- How ASP data is likely to be used at an OFSTED inspection
This list is just a sample of what we can offer, training days can be flexible to all school needs. We suggest you get in touch to discuss your requirements.
- Training from advisers who have seen school data used in many different school contexts
- Ensures all staff are up to date with the most recent changes to school accountability and performance measures
- Materials provided to support on-going use of ASP/IDSR
- Free ongoing telephone support following training
To make an enquiry or to order please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 788 0444 and ask for Andy Best.