Data Pack and Expert Commentary
Analyse School Performance (ASP) is the DfE’s system for reporting school performance data. The KS4 results and Value Added (VA) scores are published on ASP during the second half of the autumn term. As we are accredited by the DfE and have access to the ASP database, we are able to both directly produce reports for schools using their pupil level data and compare these results to the national data.
Our KS4 ASP Report will fully evaluate the key tables and graphs to provide a commentary that will build an overall balanced picture of your school’s results. It comes in 2 parts: a Data Pack that analyses your school’s KS4 results and an Expert Commentary that summarises your school’s performance.
The Data Pack covers all the lead performance measures, such as:
- Progress 8 (the secondary Floor Standard and ‘Coasting’ measure)
- Attainment 8
- The percentage of students achieving a good grade in English and maths
- The percentage of students achieving the Ebacc
- The percentage of pupils entered for the Ebacc
The Expert Commentary pays particular attention to the analysis of groups and the performance of disadvantaged pupils. The report as a whole will suggest what the inspectors may focus on and seeks to guide your school towards their likely interpretation against the current Ofsted criteria.
For a small additional charge we also offer an extra half day of in-school support in a format to suit you. This might involve:
- An ASP training session with the SLT, with chance to examine the results in detail
- A briefing for staff on the key points and therefore the priorities for the school
- A summary briefing for governors including how the data will be used at inspection
*Frozen from 2018
|KS4 ASP Report||£600|
|Optional School Support Package||£400 + travel expenses|
Prices are exclusive of VAT. Group or cluster discounts are available and may include a free day of ASP training.
For Schools Support Limited is a leading provider and trainer for the DfE ASP system.
We are ISO 27001 and Cyber Essential Plus certified and we are registered with the Information Commissioners Office. As part of our order process we will provide you with our Data Sharing Agreement.