EYFS Data Pack
Our Data Pack is available from the summer term onwards when your EYFS assessments are complete. It provides summarised school assessment results and progress across the 17 aspects with analysis at key group level.
The Data Pack includes:
- School performance measures
- Proportion making good level of development
- Proportions at expected+ and exceeding for the prime areas, literacy and maths
- Average total points score
- 17 aspects analysed at school and group level with national comparisons at both expected+ and exceeding
- Progress proportions from entry to exit points for all aspects
- Review of entry data
An optional, value-added extra, our Expert Commentary comes as a separate document so that it can be more easily digested and compared to the data pack. It is prepared by data experts with many years’ experience, often as headteachers, Ofsted inspectors or school improvement advisers. All of our experts have an understanding of the assessment process and current inspection expectations.
Provided you send us your data by an agreed date, we can provide you with time slots for the delivery of your Expert Commentary when you send us your data. Dependent on when you send us your data this may be during the summer term or in the summer holidays.
The Expert Commentary includes:
- Commentary on all key schedules, paying particular attention to the key groupings
- A headline performance statement
- Summary of strengths found
- Likely threads of enquiry and highlighted areas for development
The commentary will form an important independent element of your self evaluation documentation, evidencing areas requiring action and inclusion in your school development plan.
- Full data analysis within 5 working days of us receiving accurate pupil data from you.
- Cost effective, saving time in school.
- Independent expert analysis (optional).
*Frozen from 2018
|EYFS Summer Report (Data Pack Only)||£175|
|EYFS Summer Report (Inc Expert Commentary)||£325|
Prices are exclusive of VAT. Group or cluster discounts are available, contact us for more information. Discount of £60 for the purchase of reports for 2 phases or £90 for all 3 (i.e. EYFS, KS1 + KS2).
For the EYFS Data Pack we will need your EYFS entry and exit data for all your reception age pupils, together with their characteristics.
You may send us your data either in a spreadsheet that we provide or by sending us the output you get directly from your school’s tracking system (provided it contains all the data necessary at pupil level but is anonymised).
For Schools Support Limited is a leading provider and trainer for the DfE ASP system.
We are ISO 27001 and Cyber Essential Plus certified and we are registered with the Information Commissioners Office. As part of our order process we will provide you with our Data Sharing Agreement.