KS1 Data Pack
Our Data Pack is available from the summer term onwards when your KS1 assessments are complete. It provides summarised school, subject and group performance information.
The Data Pack includes:
- School performance measures – proportion meeting expected and greater depth, split by subject
- Conversion rates (progress) from EYFS start points with national comparisons
- Analysis by pupil start points from EYFS
- Group focused gap analysis (disadvantaged, gender, EAL, ethnicity and SEND – see all data for each group in turn)
An optional, value-added extra, our Expert Commentary comes as a separate document so that it can be more easily digested and compared to the data pack. It is prepared by data experts with many years’ experience, often as headteachers, Ofsted inspectors or school improvement advisers. All of our experts have an understanding of the assessment process and current inspection expectations.
Provided you send us your data by an agreed date, we can provide you with time slots for the delivery of your Expert Commentary when you send us your data. Dependent on when you send us your data this may be during the summer term or in the summer holidays.
The Expert Commentary includes:
- Commentary on all key schedules, paying particular attention to the key groupings
- A headline performance statement
- Summary of strengths found
- Likely threads of enquiry and highlighted areas for development
The commentary will form an important independent element of your self evaluation documentation, evidencing areas requiring action and inclusion in your school development plan.
- Full data analysis within 5 working days of us receiving accurate pupil data from you.
- Cost effective, saving time in school.
- Independent expert analysis (optional).
*Frozen from 2018
|KS1 Summer Report (Data Pack Only)||£175|
|KS1 Summer Report (Inc Expert Commentary)||£325|
|KS1 Summer Report (Inc Expert Commentary) with KS1 ASP Report||£590|
Prices are exclusive of VAT. Group or cluster discounts are available, contact us for more information. Discount of £60 for the purchase of reports for 2 phases or £90 for all 3 (i.e. EYFS, KS1 + KS2).
Order together with our KS1 ASP Report and save £60! Benefit from the early analysis of your data in the summer and then get a refreshed KS1 Data Pack and Expert Commentary in the autumn term.
To find out more about our KS1 ASP Report, click here.
For the KS1 Data Pack we will need your KS1 assessments and EYFS start points for all your Y2 pupils, together with their characteristics.
You may send us your data either in a spreadsheet that we provide or by sending us the output you get directly from your school’s tracking system (provided it contains all the data necessary at pupil level but is anonymised).
For Schools Support Limited is a leading provider and trainer for the DfE ASP system.
We are ISO 27001 and Cyber Essential Plus certified and we are registered with the Information Commissioners Office. As part of our order process we will provide you with our Data Sharing Agreement.