As groups of schools work ever closer together, many now under MAT umbrellas, they increasingly consider all the pupils within their schools as the responsibility of the group. As such, interest in aggregated results for all pupils or students has increased.
Using a format very similar to our individual school reports that mirrors most of the strengths of the old RAISEonline Summary Report, we can now provide groups with all their pupils’ data in a single “MAT school” summary report. All subject, gender, disadvantaged, EAL and SEN data is aggregated into a single report.
In this way, groups of schools can review at cluster or MAT level their performance across what may be hundreds or, in the largest cases, thousands of pupils. Differences between groups can be reviewed and the impact of group strategies assessed.
Our Group Aggregated Report contains:
- Aggregated contextual information for the group of schools
- Clear group-level proportions on each key measure against national averages
- Key group aggregated progress and outcomes measures
- An independent expert review of the results, if requested, that evaluates performance and identifies the strengths of the group and areas for further review
- Evidence of good governance for trustees and cluster leadership teams
- A time saving and cost effective summary of the group’s performance
These reports are prepared directly from ASP data, therefore we conduct stringent authentication checks on schools or groups requesting the reports.
If you would like to discuss a report for your group or cluster and would like to understand the likely cost please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 788 0444 and ask for Andy Best.
The cost of these reports varies dependent upon:
- number of schools involved;
- the phase results involved.
As a guide, the most basic report can cost as low as £50 (+VAT) per school whilst the more complex reports can cost up to £250 (+VAT) per school.
For Schools Support Limited is a leading provider and trainer for the DfE ASP system.
We are ISO 27001 and Cyber Essential Plus certified and we are registered with the Information Commissioners Office. As part of our order process we will provide you with our Data Sharing Agreement.