The management of clusters and MAT’s is developing and the leaders or trustees increasingly are looking for independent evaluations of the performance of their schools. There is a need to consider the differing context within which schools work and yet make comparisons of performance between schools and against group and national averages.
Our Schools’ Performance Report contains:
- An independent expert review of individual school performance
- An evaluation of progress and outcomes across the schools in the group by phase, subjects and key groups
- A tool to identify areas of strength within the group and common areas in need of focus and development
- A documented process of clear governance for trustees and cluster leadership teams
- A time saving and cost effective summary of all schools’ performance
Our Schools’ Performance Report can also contain:
- An executive summary setting out the context and nature of the group, key group averages and the progress being made together with a cluster/MAT level summary of the strengths and points for development or further consideration
- A performance review of basic characteristics (including attendance), progress and attainment at each key stage within the group schools. This review contains subject and group level analysis and commentary. Comparisons are provided to the group alongside national averages. In primary that means EYFS, Phonics and KS1&2 key measures, including proportions at expected or higher and VA scores. At secondary the focus is on Progress 8, Attainment 8, EBacc and proportions reaching Level 4 in English and maths among other things
- Schools’ Performance Summaries – Two pages of summary data and independent expert commentary on each individual school’s performance. These are ideal for sharing at individual school and governing body level as well as for review at the group’s “Performance Committee” or trust/cluster meetings.
If you would like to discuss a report for your group or cluster and would like to understand the likely cost please email email@example.com or call 0800 788 0444 and ask for Andy Best.
The cost of these reports varies dependent upon:
- number of schools involved;
- the level of detailed analysis required;
- the format of data provided.
As a guide, the most basic report can cost as low as £150 (+VAT) per school whilst the more complex reports can cost £250-£300 (+VAT) per school.
For Schools Support Limited is a leading provider and trainer for the DfE ASP system.
We are ISO 27001 and Cyber Essential Plus certified and we are registered with the Information Commissioners Office. As part of our order process we will provide you with our Data Sharing Agreement.