Governor Self Review Surveys
Governors play a key role in the leadership and management of the school and are accountable overall for its strategic direction and the standard of education it offers.
Our governor self review survey asks governors to review their knowledge and understanding of their roles and responsibilities. It will help to evaluate their current contribution, their development needs and will enable them to ascertain whether they are fulfilling statutory requirements.
Our survey covers:
- Roles and responsibilities
- Vision and strategic planning
- Self-review and evaluation
- Recruitment and retention
- Provision: teaching and the curriculum
Our standard governor self review survey has 38 questions but these can be edited, added to or removed. Once completed and returned to us, your results will be delivered as a comprehensive statistical analysis of up to 6 pages and our consultant’s report is included within the fee.
As with all of our surveys, the governor self review survey can be conducted both online and/or on paper.
Schools increasingly want to seek the views of parents, pupils and staff across a wide range of topics. We offer a specialist bespoke service whereby you provide the questions and we manage all other aspects of the survey process.
This service allows you to:
- Decide on up to 40 of your own questions
- Have an option of multiple choice questions, single answer questions and opportunities for free text answers
- Talk with an experienced survey specialist to ensure your survey best meets your requirements
As with all of our surveys, your bespoke survey can be conducted both online and/or on paper.
You will receive:
- A summary of views by theme
- Clear, colourful, easily understood graphs and charts
- Question level analysis by year group/gender or staff role
- Comparative data for repeat survey orders
- Clear evidence for your school development and self-evaluation
Once we’ve helped you to devise your survey, we’ll print, deliver and collect it, then we’ll analyse your results, which will be presented both electronically and in hard copy. An experienced educational consultant can also provide a written report highlighting the key findings and areas for further development.
Bespoke surveys are competitively priced with discounts available for clusters and local authorities.